Petroleum Supply and Distribution

The services offered include:

Retail license – is the license to operate a service station in Namibia supplied by one of the oil companies. Setting it up from the ground or leasing it from one of the oil companies. [Application Form]

Wholesale license – is the license to import petroleum products into Namibia. Even transporters of petroleum products from one part of the country to another should have a wholesale license. People intending to do bunkering should also apply for a wholesale license. [Application Form]

Consumer Installation Certificates – is the certificate issued to people such as farmers, constructions companies (on temporary base), and military and government institutions for their private vehicle uses. [Application Form]