The Directorate of Administration and Finance is made up of two divisions namely; General Services and Information Technology (IT).
The directorate provides essential and indispensable services for a smooth and efficient running of the Ministry.
These services include professional administrational services, and financial services.
The Directorate's co-functions are as follows:
- providing personnel services
- providing efficient and effective financial services
- co-ordination of staff development
- accounting for the Ministry's assets
- providing transport and logistical services and liaison services with all stakeholders
- providing top noche information and communications technology services